CASCADES SPORTS EVENTS TOURNAMENT UPDATES

Post notices and comments concerning baseball in Tacoma, WA

Moderator: Commish

CASCADES SPORTS EVENTS TOURNAMENT UPDATES

Postby strike3oncorner » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:47 pm

Coaches,
It's that time of year again and we have an abundance baseball in store this season. I’d like to extend an invitation to our upcoming tournaments scheduled for this summer. We are sanctioned this year with USSSA which will enhance the brand and provide opportunities for National Qualifiers for select locations TBD. We have added three tournaments to our summer series and some NEW locations in Centralia Meridian and Boise, Idaho. There is an advantage if you attend two or more tournaments entry fees scale down for participating in more than one (and yes if you send two ages groups a discount will be offered in that stance as well) if you sign up multiple teams and more than one event there are additional discounts available as well. I have attached the upcoming schedule and there is link (under my name) that will send you to our website and directly to the registration forms to sign up. We are using excellent venues this year and it will be another great summer season.
Ø Nationally Certified Umpires (NFHS & ASA)
Ø Site Director at each facility.
Ø Information Desk complete with brackets, rules issued game balls and someone stationed to answer questions.
Ø Games are announced with music played between innings.
Ø Field maintained and prepared between each game.
Ø Games are on (weather permitting) time as scheduled.

Look forward to seeing your team at one our tourneys this year. In addition to quality baseball we will have BBQ's and live (hired artists) band to perform on Saturday early evening at select events. Attached is the 2018 schedule for this summers tournaments which have taken place in: Boise, Meridian, Lewiston, and Coeur d’Alene, ID; and in Liberty Lake, Spokane Valley, Kennewick and new additions Ephrata and Centralia WA. Registration forms may be found below on the link online for the specific tournament you are interested in. Look forward to seeing you all here the link to our website is listed below for viewing. If you would please pass this around to area coaches I'd greatly appreciate it. This years schedule is on link below

http://www.cascadesportseventmgmt.com/2 ... l-schedule

Sincerely,

Brad Calkins
Cascade Sports Mgmt
(208) 353-6829
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
strike3oncorner
JV

Return to Tacoma Baseball