SOUND SLAMMER (CENTRALIA WA) JULY 28-30

Post Tournaments, Camps, items for sale or wanted

SOUND SLAMMER (CENTRALIA WA) JULY 28-30

Postby strike3oncorner » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:35 am

Hi,

We have a final tournament of the year in the 16U divisions coming up in Centralia, Washington July 28-30. We have put on tournaments the past four years predominantly in North Idaho and NE/SC Washington, Nevada and Oregon. The entry fee is $550 the tournament format is a four game guarrantee pool play then a single elimination championship round.Some area teams who have participated in our events in the past are:
Showtime Baseball FM Sports Tacoma Barristers South Sound Grizzlies Damage BBC NW Naturals Everett Sawmillers Spokane Expos Spokane Crew West Linn BBC

16U Teams paid and registered thus far are:
South Sound Grizzlies
Damage BBC
SVS Baseball Club
Easland BBC
Diamond Jaxx

This will be our first tournament held in the Western Washington area and am looking for numbers to showcase event that we put on. I'm going to top off each age grouping at 10 teams. What I'm trying to accomplish is draw teams together from around our region and build a brotherhood of programs that have varying options to play quality competition from the surrounding states Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Utah and Nevada. This is our long term plan/vision but we have to start somewhere as we expand to other areas. I have listed some coaches and program directors of teams from your area who have indeed played in our tournaments and allowed me to use as a reference in the event you wish to contact them. Look forward to hearing back from you I can get excellent rates on motels and RV camp sites if/when needed. The facilities and already locked in for use are Wheeler Field and Borst Athletic Complex fields I'm sure you are familiar with and deemed as some of the best in the Northwest. Feel free to check out our link below in my contact information below are listed some area program directors who have participated in or events in Idaho and Washington. Please call to lock in your team today!

Play ball!,

Brad Calkins
Cascade Sports Event Mgmt
(208) 353-6829
strike3oncorner@gmail.com
http://www.cascadesportseventmgmt.com
Attachments
2017 Sound Slammer.jpg
Sound Slammer Entry form
strike3oncorner
T-Ball

Return to Buy, Sell, Camps, Tournaments