CENTRALIA TOURNAMENT JUNE 8-10 (12U, 14U, 16U 18U)

Post Tournaments, Camps, items for sale or wanted

CENTRALIA TOURNAMENT JUNE 8-10 (12U, 14U, 16U 18U)

Postby strike3oncorner » Fri May 04, 2018 11:33 am

Hi,

Would like to see some new teams participate in our events this year in around your area. Many of your teams have played in our events either in the Sound or Coeur d'alene area. My name is Brad Calkins I coached throughout Idaho, Washington and Utah at the College and High School level for over 25 years. In 2014 after my body couldn’t take the coaching grind anymore I decided to stay involved in the game by starting up a Cascade Sports Event Management. We provide a high quality tournament experience in multiple cities throughout the Western US bringing youth Recreational/ Travel Select/Legion/Babe Ruth/Cal Ripken teams together from various locations at reasonable costs. Our first tournament the 2014 Kootenai Blazer held in Coeur d’Alene Idaho began as a 13-15 combined (6 teams entered) division. Last year, 2017, the tournament fielded (14U & 16U) 36 teams from Idaho, Montana, British Columbia, Alberta, Washington, Oregon and Utah. We now have 10 tournaments on our schedule in : Boise, ID; Centralia, WA; Spokane, WA; Coeur d’Alene, ID; and Pasco, WA. In the next three years we will be expanding south to Kingman, AZ; San Bernardino, CA; and Reno, NV completing the circuit. And we have two tournaments coming right to your area 1st Annual West Side Smash June 8-10 (Centralia, WA), and the 2nd Annual Sound Slammer June 22-24 (Centralia, WA) all games will be played at Borst Field Athletic Complex. All final rounds for 14U, 16U, and 18U will play at Wheeler Field.

The first 30% off the top of ALL proceeds from retail sales in the form of: t-shirts, water bottles, caps is donated to fighting cancer in your community. This has been our fundraising plight since beginning this organization. Donations to a cause that is good for the community we provide services go directly to the American Cancer Society or the treatment care center in your area.

Below are some area teams of which you are familiar that have played in our tournaments:
Showtime Baseball--Lee Hunter P.C. Umpire Assignor--Sylvester Collins
Spokane Crew--Shawn Henry Spokane Expos--Dan Schiebe
Damage Baseball--Casey Sample West Valley HS--Mike Bumgarner
South Sound Grizzlies--Shane Hadfield Prairie Cardinals--Justin Elliott
Diamond Jaxx BBC--Dan Rivera Boise Senators--Mark Bilger
Everett Sawmillers—Donald Anderson Middleton Vikings--Pete Dias
NW Reign-- Bryce Banter Moses Lake Buzz--Rick Raymond
SVS Select-Steve Sicero Spokane Athletic Edge-Ryan Seaman

Look forward to seeing and meeting you this summer :)

Brad Calkins
Cascade Sports Mgmt
(208) 353-6829
Attachments
2018 Sound Slammer.jpg
(56.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
2018 West Side Smash.jpg
2018 Bringin the Heat Schedule Resize.jpg
strike3oncorner
JV

Return to Buy, Sell, Camps, Tournaments