UPCOMING NORTHWEST AREA TOURNAMENTS

Post Tournaments, Camps, items for sale or wanted

UPCOMING NORTHWEST AREA TOURNAMENTS

Postby strike3oncorner » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:57 pm

It's that time of year again and we have an abundance in store for this baseball season. I’d like to extend an invitation to your team to upcoming tournaments scheduled for this summer. We are sanctioned this year with USSSA which will enhance our enrollment. We have added three tournaments to our summer series and some NEW locations in Vancouver and Olympia. There is an advantage if you attend two or more tournaments entry fees scale down for participating in more than one (and yes if you send two ages groups a discount will be offered in that stance as well) if you sign up multiple teams and more than one event there are additional discounts available as well. I have attached the upcoming schedule and there is link (under my name) that will send you to our website and directly to the registration forms to sign up. We are using excellent venues this year and it will be another great summer season.
Ø Nationally Certified Umpires (NFHS & ASA)
Ø Site Director at each facility.
Ø Information Desk with brackets and someone to answer questions.
Ø Games are announced (on main fields) with music played between innings.
Ø Field maintained and prepared between each game.
Ø Games are on (weather permitting) time as scheduled.
Ø Live music and BBQ’s are planned at select sites after pool play games Saturday afternoon.

Look forward to seeing you at one of our tourneys this year. Attached is the 2019 schedule of this summers tournaments and the link to our website is listed below for easy registration.
https://www.cascadesportseventmgmt.com/ ... r-an-event

If you would please pass this around to area coaches I'd greatly appreciate it.

Brad Calkins
Attachments
2019 Bringin the Heat Tournament Schedule.jpg
2019 Baseball Tournaments
strike3oncorner
JV

Return to Buy, Sell, Camps, Tournaments